Chia Seed Pudding Featuring our Pineapple Chips
Chia Seed Pudding
Yield: 2 servings
Prep time: 10 min
This Chia Seed Pudding is healthy, delicious and super easy to make. Topped with our Organic Crunchy Pineapple Chips, this is a sweet treat great for a snack or a simple breakfast.
- 1/4 cup Rhythm Crunchy Pineapple Chips
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- A pinch of Cinnamon (optional but recommended)
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Additional toppings, as desired
- Mix chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and cinnamon together.
- After well mixed, cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours or overnight.
- Top with Rhythm Organic Crunchy Pineapple Chips and any other desired toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!