Are the desiccant packets in your products harmful if accidentally ingested?

June 20, 2017

The desiccant packets are food grade and non-toxic, so they are not harmful to your health if they are accidentally ingested. The active ingredients are GRAS certified (generally recognized as safe) and help capture any moisture that may get into the package so that our products stay fresh and crunchy for you to enjoy. For more information, visit: http://www.ncpoisoncenter.org/body.cfm?id=113

What do you think?