2 bunches of green curly kale (washed, stems removed, torn into small pieces)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp siracha chili sauce
1/4 tsp course ground sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a bowl, stir together the olive oil, siracha sauce and sea salt.
3. Place the kale in a large salad bowl.
4. Pour the sauce mixture over the kale, and toss thoroughly.
5. Spread the sauced kale on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, re-tossing kale every 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove when kale is crispy and starting to brown on its edges.
8. Serve hot!